Thursday, July 2, 2015

Goal review - mid-year

July for me is time to review my goals that I set at the beginning of January.  I want to see how I am doing and if things need to be changed and worked on differently.

2015 goals
1.  Blog four time each month – been able to accomplish this so far this year
2.  Get home office area organized – a work in progress as I get it clean and then it is quickly a mess again
3.  Get material up on the DLK Life website -- both designs and writing – this continues to be done
4.  Release one cross-stitch pattern under the DLK Life label – working on a couple of designs to see which one will be released
5.  Get more writing up on either Konecny Consulting and/or DLK Life to show my writing skills – work in progress


I am very happy with the progress that I have been making with my DLK Life goals and now to continue working on them to see what they look like by the end of the year.  I continue to strive to improve my writing and look forward to posting even more things on DLK Life and Konecny Consulting website.

I know that I have been able to post blogs frequently on DLK Life so that is making me feel so much better.  I don't seem to be fighting to get the posts ready to go so that is a big step since last year.  Now to see if I can get more writing done for work over the next six months.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment