Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sitting and thinking

There are days when all you can do is sit and think things through. Of course, these days can be just as productive as a day of sitting and working at the computer. A day to sit and think gives me a chance to regain the focus on all the things that you are working on and need to do.

I find that if things are going a little crazy, I need to take some time to just sit back and think things through instead of just plowing ahead. Just taking some time to go over in your own head can make a big difference on how you look at things.

My to-do-list is always close at hand when I am doing this thinking because it helps me see what needs to be done and how I am going to get everything done. There are times when just looking at my list can help me regain the focus that I need.

The sitting and thinking don't have to be long; it can be a few minutes while drinking a coffee, or it can be hours to make sure you are in the right state of mind for what needs to be done. The sitting and thinking can also help you recharge your own personal battery.

Make sure you take some time to just sit and think, as you will see that you can be more productive after this. Time now to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment